Policies are a requirement for all schools, they help guide staff, governors and parents in the ways of the day to day running our our school.
Aims and Objectives
Our broad aim is to ensure that everyone, is enabled to reach their highest possible standard of achievement – academically, socially, morally and spiritually.
To achieve this we aim to:
- educate the whole child for life
- provide a happy, caring and safe environment
- build confidence, tolerance and respect for others by nurturing the spirit of co-operation
- promote the ideal of positive partnership in the whole community of the school
- foster an awareness of and responsibility towards the environment, both built and created.
These policies are updated regularly to ensure that the information given is always relevent and up to date. If you wish to see copies of any of our policies, not featured on the website, please ask at the school office.