Monday 8th February 2021
Activity 1- People that help us
There are lots of people that help us in our lives, and some are easy to think of such as doctors, policemen, fireman. Other people might be harder to remember like the farmers that grow our food, or people that work hard to keep our electricity working.
- Watch the PowerPoint video about people who help us.
- Draw a picture your favourite people that we learned about.
- Complete cut and stick PDF attached to observation.
- Complete colour by numbers PDF attached.
- Do something helpful for a member of your family. (This week I have taken some home made soup to my Uncle Ted who is aged 90 and lives on his own)
Activity 2- Thank you!
Make a thank you card for someone is has helped you! I have attached some simple home made examples you could use to help you.
Activity 3- Helpful cakes
Watch the video of Mrs Fox and her little helper make some simple cakes. Can you help your Mummy or Daddy to make these?
How can you be helpful?
Did your parents help you?
Can you follow the instructions provided?
- Make some cakes using the recipe provided.
- Eat them!