Thursday 4th February 2021
Activity 9- Phonics fun 2
Watch Mrs Oakenfull’s Phonics lesson on Rhythm and rhyme. Can you complete the challenges which are as follows:
- Sing the hello song with your grown up and Mrs Oakenfull
- Play rhyming soup with Mrs Oakenfull.
- Can you sing the rhyming song with your grown up?
- Sing the goodbye song with your grown up and Mrs Oakenfull
Watch this rhyming song
- Maybe you can sing one nursery rhyme every night before you go to bed?
- Or make a video for us to see of you singing your favourite rhyme?
- Complete the rhyming activities attached to the tapestry post.
Activity 10- find 3!
There are 3 bears so let’s play a find 3 scavenger hunt! Watch the video and play along with Mrs Oakenfull.